...am angry about is that today my camera decided that it was too cold for it to work.

And it would have been amazing to see it work, because today I attended an amazing thing- one that I always wanted to see.

First off, let me tell you about the thing that happened 570 years ago. It was a cold night, when baby Hunyadi Mátyás (Matthias Corvinus) decided that it was time to see the world. Thus, in the city I currently live in, he was born. Well, it was actually the 23rd of February, but since it was during the night, our city decided to celebrate today evening.

With fairy lights. The kinds that float, you know. The kinds you can see in Asia?

It was epic, let me tell you. Absolutely beautiful. Sadly, I couldn't take any pictures, because my douchebag camera decided that it wasn't a good time to come to life.

Thus, ladies and gentlemen, you all have to make due with pics other people around me made - ones that I downloaded from the Facebook page of the event.

I'm not sure about copyright and things like that when it comes to pics uploaded to public pages on Facebook - and I'm definitely not sure if the people who took them want to have their names posted in this blog. Thus, if someone find his or her photo here and doesn't want me to keep it up here, please tell me and I'll take them down.

Also, if you want to see your name, I'm happy to oblige and credit it.







And the next two are from my friend, Ágota (tho I made them, it's her camera :P)




If I find any more pics, or if someone will send them to me, I WILL post them here. 

Anyways, I just wanted to share these pics with you. As I said, it was lovely (tho it ended really fast) - and I'm actually pretty sure that I won't see anything like this any time soon. So yeah. Grateful to be here. 

Also, here's a cool little video you might enjoy: 



And another one!

Category: