... have to do, is to welcome you guys on this site.

The idea to move here came yesterday evening, just before I fell asleep. And than I also forgot about it till around 13:00 o'clock.

Thankfully, because I already knew how this site works (since I had to find a template for Movie Education Project), I managed to find and implement some stuff of my own.

So, this is how my new little kingdom looks.

I also managed to watch a movie meanwhile... As my last post on my old blog says, someone finally posted the documentary: Life in A Day.

I have to admit, I wanted to see this movie for a very long time now... well pretty much since they came up with the idea of everyone posting a little video about his or her day. And I have to congratulate Mr. Ridley Scott for the grand idea, and for the -also- amazing movie.

I haven't seen a documentary this good since Home. I watched that movie about 3 or 4 times already, and I think I will watch Life in A Day at least as many times if not more.

It is such a beautiful movie, about the every-day life of normal people, it made my eyes water uncountable times.

And here I will also congratulate all those people who sent their videos in.
You guys are the bravest, most beautiful people out there. You are the ones we should look up to. Even if your videos didn't make it into the movie (there were around 4500 hours of them), you should be proud of yourself.

You guys made it possible for all the "common" people out there to realize how important they all are. That there is always hope, there is always something out there to live for. And no matter what, there will always be someone out there to cherish you, and love you.

Thank you!
Category: